Welcome to South Cumbria Tile Doctor™
We are your local specialist for tile cleaning, stone cleaning, grout cleaning and tile, stone and grout sealing covering the restoration of all types of stone and tiled flooring including Ceramic, Limestone, Marble, Porcelain, Quarry, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Terrazzo, Travertine and Victorian tile.
Professionally trained by Tile Doctor we have the right equipment and experience to solve any problem, we’re also part of the national Tile Doctor network that enables us to share industry knowledge and expertise.
Get in touch via our Contact Us page and let us know about your problem.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please note we are still working through the Coronavirus epidemnic, for more information about the precautions we are taking plese see the following post: Working with Tile Doctor through Covid-19.
Tile Doctor is the Largest Restorative Cleaning and Sealing Network
in the UK and is rated as Excellent by Trustpilot.
We can help you renew all types of Tile and Stone including:
Areas we cover
Aldingham, Ambleside, Arnside, Beetham, Beetham Nurseries, Birkrigg, Bow Bridge, Cartmel, Cartmel Priory, Conishead, Crook, Duddon, Furness, Gleaston, Grange-Over-Sands, Graythwaite, Greenside, Grizedale, Haverthwaite, Hawkshead, Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale, Kirby Stephen, Levens, Milnthorpe, Newby Bridge, Prizet, Sedbergh, Sedgwick, Shap, Sizergh, Swinside, Ulverston, Windermere
- Old Black Slate Hallway Floor Renovated in Grange over Sands February 3, 2022
- Tired Black Flagstone Floor Restored in Kendal Basement March 25, 2021
- Red and Black Victorian Tiled Period Floor Restored in Beetham November 16, 2020
- Red Sandstone Kitchen Flagstones Renovated in Kirkby Lonsdale October 1, 2020
- Working Through COVID-19 March 23, 2020
- Restoration of a Victorian Tiled Floor in Prizet, Kendal February 27, 2020
- Sandstone Floor Clean and Seal in Windermere December 31, 2019
- Geometric Victorian Tiled Hallway Renovation in Sedbergh August 13, 2019
- Cream and Black Victorian Hallway Floor Restoration in Ulverston May 30, 2019
- Removing Wax Sealer from Indian Sandstone Floor Grange Over Sands October 25, 2018
- Flaking Sandstone Flagstone Floor Restored in Preston January 28, 2022
- Removing Grout Haze from Wood Effect Ceramic Planks in Birkdale January 25, 2022
- Polishing a Dull Marble Kitchen Floor in Prestbury near Macclesfield January 20, 2022
- Chancel Terrazzo Floor Restoration at a Cardiff City Church January 19, 2022
- Clean and Seal of a Victorian Tiled Hallway in Twickenham January 18, 2022
- Limestone Kitchen Floor Cleaned, Polished and Sealed in Boughton January 17, 2022
- Victorian Tiled Hallway Floor Cleaned and Sealed in Tarvin January 14, 2022
- Classic 1920’s Edwardian Hallway Floor Restored in Earlsdon Coventry January 4, 2022
- Vomit Damaged Verde Limestone Floor Renovated Following Drunken Party in Cardiff January 2, 2022
- Repairs to a Victorian Hallway Floor in Harlesden December 29, 2021